Conditions of use
The website www.barnes-italy.com (the “Site”) is administered by Porto Cervo Luxury Real Estate srl. (the “Administrator”). The Director is an Italian company with registered office and headquarters in Arzachena (SS), Piazza del Principe, VAT number 02772320905.
The conditions and terms specified below apply to the content of the entire Site and, together with any page or document to which such terms and conditions may refer, constitute the terms and conditions according to which the Administration allows the use of the Website.
Access to the contents of the Site is subject to the careful reading and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Conditions”). Use of the Website implies the full acceptance of the Conditions.
Industrial and intellectual property.
The Administrator is the exclusive owner of the contents of the Site, including but not limited to texts, documents, images, photographs, layout of pages, design, know-how while the logos are owned by Barnes Global Licensor SA (“BARNES”); some of the aforementioned contents may be covered by copyrights, trademarks, patents, models and / or other industrial and intellectual property rights recognized by Italian and international law. No content of the Site can be considered or interpreted as licensed by the Administrator or as the object of any other right of use by users and / or third parties.
The Administrator reserves the right to change the Terms set out below at any time, simply by updating this page of legal notices. Therefore, interested parties are invited to periodically check the latest version of these Conditions. It is also underlined that some of the terms and conditions specified below could be waived and superseded by specific provisions reported in other sections of the Site.
2. License conditions
Except as otherwise provided in these same Conditions or in other sections of the Site, all copyrights and any other intellectual or industrial property right or any other right whatsoever in any of the contents or aspects of the Site, belongs to the ‘Administrator or are licensed to the Administrator by their respective owners. These works are protected by local laws and international treaties regarding industrial property and copyright, and the rights on them are expressly reserved. Any use of the contents of the Site that is not expressly permitted by these Conditions is prohibited. In case of violation of any of the Conditions, the Administrator reserves the right to prohibit access to the Site and to request the immediate return or destruction of any material printed or downloaded from the Site.
The User is allowed to print or download some extracts from the Site only for strictly personal use and provided that:
• no document or graphic element of the Site is modified in any way;
• no graphic element of the Site is used separately from the reference text;
• any copy, paper or digital, of the materials downloaded or printed by the Site can not be changed in any way, and the use of the images, photographs, video, audio, graphics or other relative to the Credits related to them is not allowed.
The position of the Administrator, or of the person (s) indicated by him / her, as the author of the material published on the Site must always be attested.
Except as set out above, no part of the Site may be reproduced or stored on any other website or included in any system of storage and search for information or provision of services, without the prior consent of the Administrator.
Any other rights or authorizations not expressly mentioned in these conditions are expressly reserved.
3. Access to the site
The Administrator will do everything reasonably possible, according to a standard of commercial reasonableness, to ensure that the Site is always accessible. However, the Administrator will not be liable if, for any reason, the Site may be unavailable even for limited periods of time.
Access to the Site may be temporarily suspended, even without prior notice, in the event of system errors, need for assistance or maintenance, or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of the Administrator.
The user is personally responsible for the activation and maintenance of all agreements and services that allow access to the Site.
Without the prior written consent of BARNES, unauthorized access to the restricted areas of the website is expressly prohibited, as this constitutes a violation of BARNES’ intellectual property rights.
If the User receives an identification code, password or any other information due to the security procedures of the Administrator, he must treat this information as confidential and not disclose it to third parties.
The Administrator reserves the right to deactivate at any time the identification code and password, chosen by the User or assigned by The Administrator, if, in his opinion, the User has not complied with these Conditions.
Should the User know or suspect that another person is aware of his identification code or password, he must immediately inform The Administrator by sending an email to email@example.com
4. User behavior.
With the exception of personal data that will be treated in compliance with what has just been specified, any material, content, etc. transmitted or inserted on the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Therefore, the Administrator assumes no obligation with respect to such information and materials and will be deemed authorized to acquire copies, transmit, disclose, use such materials, both for commercial purposes and for different purposes.
The User undertakes not to insert or transmit in or from the Website any material:
• that it is intimidating, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, such as to incite to racial hatred, discriminatory or discriminating, threatening, scandalous, inciting, blasphemous, detrimental to privacy, or detrimental to privacy may in any way produce nuisance or damage; or
• for which the necessary licenses or approvals have not been obtained; or
• that represents or encourages behaviors that could be considered as forms of crimes, that can lead to the responsibility of anyone, who are in any way contrary to the law, public order or morality, or that harm third party rights anywhere in the world ; or
• that cause damage (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, faulty components, corrupted data or other software with harmful or damaging content).
The User can not abuse the Site (including, by way of example, by carrying out hacking activities).
The Administrator will cooperate actively with the public authorities in charge of conducting investigations and will comply with any court order requesting or ordering the Administrator to disclose the identity or to identify the subjects transmitting or inserting material that is not compliant with the law and / or what established above.
5. Registrations to the site
Each registration to the site is valid for one user only. Any identification code, password, username or other, are a constituent part of the security systems and procedures activated by the Administrator to protect the system and the data stored on the Site. Therefore, they can not be disclosed to anyone, not even within a group is also determined. The Administrator reserves the right to disable the identification code, password and / or user-name relating to any user of the Site, when, according to the unquestionable opinion of the Administrator, there has been any violation of any of the present Conditions.
The responsibility for the confidentiality and use of the password is exclusively for the user who takes on his own risk.
6. Links or to other websites
Links to third-party websites on the Site are proposed only to facilitate the use of the contents. By using them, you leave the Site itself. The Administrator does not control or be responsible for how these sites are managed, their content and their availability for use. Therefore, the Administrator does not guarantee or state anything about them, or the material that may be found, or any result that may be obtained from their use. When the user decides to access it by following the links proposed by the Site, he does so under his own exclusive responsibility and at his own risk.
If the user wishes to create his own link to the Site, he may do so only on condition that an effective link is created to the homepage of the Site, and that the content of the Site is not replicated, and provided that:
• are not removed, deformed or in any other way altered the dimensions or characteristics of the BARNES brand and its logo;
• no frame is created and / or any other browser or setting is not inserted around the Site;
• this link does not imply, even indirectly, that the Administrator is promoting the products or services of third parties;
• with this there is no attempt to represent, even in a surreptitious manner, any form of relationship between the Administrator and the user, nor do they attempt to convey false, biased or distorted information on the Administrator’s account;
• with this you do not attempt to use any brand or logo reproduced on the Website without the prior express written consent of the Administrator;
• this link is not implemented by a site not administered by the user;
• the user’s website does not contain disgusting, offensive or polemical content, damaging any intellectual property right or any other right of third parties or that in any other way violates the law, regulation, public order or the good costume.
The Administrator reserves the right at any time to revoke the user’s right to create a link to the Site or to take any other provision deemed necessary or appropriate in the event that even one of the terms specified in this section is violated.
The user must indemnify the Administrator for any loss or damage suffered by the Administrator due to the violation of any of the conditions set forth in this section.
7. Important information
The Administrator will ensure that the information published on the Website is always correct and up-to-date, however it is not released in any way any guarantee regarding the completeness of the information on the Website. May at any time modify the Site and its contents, or modify the description of the products and / or services and possibly their prices, and this may also be done without prior notice. It is understood that the Administrator does not undertake any obligation or obligation to update the material published on the Website.
8. Exclusion of liability
The responsibility of the Administrator, or any other party acting on his behalf (regardless of the fact that he has been involved in the creation, production, maintenance or construction of the Website), or any of their directors, directors, collaborators, is expressly excluded, partner or agent, for any amount and for any type of damage that may arise to you or any third party (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, emerging damage, loss of profit, damage to the commercial start-up, loss of data, contractual or extra-contractual damage, revaluation, interests or other, deriving from or in any way connected to the interruption of activities, including the fact due to mere omission or negligence, dependent on contractual responsibility or non-contractual liability) in any way depending on the exercise of the Website or in any way connected to the the use, impossibility of use or results of use of the Site, or dependent on any other website that is linked to the Site or from the material on these websites, including, without limitation, the loss or damage due to spread of viruses that can infect the electronic equipment of the User (PC or other), software, data or other property used for access, use or browsing of the Site by the User or used to download materials from the Site or from other sites linked to the Website.
This limitation of liability does not intend to exceed the mandatory limits of the law or for cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence.
The Administrator excludes any liability, of a contractual or non-contractual nature, towards the User for damages or losses deriving from or connected to:
• use or inability of the User to use the Site;
• use of information or materials contained on the Site or reliance on them.
The Site is provided exclusively for domestic and / or private use and its use is free.
9. Conditions for using the site
The User assumes all responsibility and responsibility for any adaptation of his hardware, software or other equipment or repair, maintenance or correction of the same that are necessary to access the contents or use the services provided by this Site.
10. Applicable law
These General Terms and Conditions, as well as any relationship between the Administrator and the User, are governed by national and international legislation in force in Italy. To the extent legally permissible for any legal matter arising from the existence, the content and / or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions or any relationship between the Administrator and the User the competent court will be that of the city of Tempio (SS).
12. Right protection of intellectual property
All content on this website, including non-exhaustive images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, is protected by copyright; the “BARNES” trademark and additional service marks and / or other intellectual property rights are owned by BARNES or its affiliates or third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors and licensors (collectively “Providers”), who have licensed their content or right to market their products and / or services to BARNES.
All intellectual property rights are governed by Italian law, international laws and international and EU copyright treaties, by privacy and advertising laws, and by regulations and by-laws.
Modification and use of the Content on any other website or network environment, or use of the Content for purposes other than personal purposes, is expressly prohibited.
You can request consent by sending an email request to the BARNES Legal Department at ???????
It is forbidden to use the “BARNES” trademark or logo or any other trademarks and / or service logos or materials protected by copyright that appear on this website, without the express written consent of the owner of the trademark or copyright. You may not otherwise embed or otherwise embed any Content or other material on this Web site without the prior written consent of BARNES.
The use of this website is expressly prohibited and you agree not to use or allow others to use this website for:
• take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on the website’s infrastructure, including but not limited to “spam” or other unsolicited bulk emailing techniques;
• upload, publish, send by email or otherwise transmit any information, content or property rights that do not have the right to transmit according to laws or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
• violate any local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules having the force of law, and / or use the website for illegal or prohibited purposes by these Terms, including, by way of example and not exhaustive , the publication or transmission of any threats or defamation, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or contrary to public morality.
For any questions regarding the interpretation of the above Terms and Conditions of use of this site, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the assistance you need.