We are delighted to present a rare opportunity to acquire a prestigious wine estate located in the esteemed “Nappa Valley” of Southern Sardinia. This remarkable property is strategically positioned with its main entrance on state road 466 at km 8, further enhanced by three additional access roads, ensuring easy accessibility. Key Features of the Estate: ...read more
We are delighted to present a rare opportunity to acquire a prestigious wine estate located in the esteemed “Nappa Valley” of Southern Sardinia. This remarkable property is strategically positioned with its main entrance on state road 466 at km 8, further enhanced by three additional access roads, ensuring easy accessibility.
Key Features of the Estate:
- Infrastructure: The estate is well-equipped with essential infrastructure, including:
- Internal conduits for efficient operations.
- Two artesian wells, complete with dedicated power generators, ensuring a reliable water supply.
- An optional personal electrical connection, offering flexibility in energy usage.
- Certifications and Rights: The estate prides itself on its:
- IGT/DOC and IGP/DOP certifications, representing the high quality and standard of its produce.
- Complete and valuable planting rights, a significant asset in today’s regulatory environment where acquiring such rights can be both complex and expensive.
- Additional Offerings:
- The sale includes the corporate body of the estate.
- Separately, a comprehensive range of agricultural equipment is available for purchase. This includes state-of-the-art tractors, trailers, harvesters, plows, atomizers, sulfur dusters, and generators, all crucial for modern and efficient farming.
- White Grape Varieties: The estate boasts a rich variety of white grapes, including Nasco, Vermentino, Malvasia, and Nuragus, each contributing to the estate’s unique and sought-after wine portfolio.
- Red Grape Varieties: Specializing in high polyphenol content, the estate’s red grapes include Syrah, Merlot, and Montepulciano, varieties renowned for their rich color and depth.
- The estate offers the exciting potential for expansion. An additional 5/6 hectares are available for cultivation with varieties like Cannonau, Bovale, Carignano, and Black Malvasia, providing new owners with the opportunity to diversify and expand the wine production.
- The estate is committed to high-quality cultivation, with yields ranging from 40 to 80 quintals per hectare. This is achieved by adhering to strict production specifications, which allow for maximum yields of 140-160 quintals per hectare.
- The cultivation practices emphasize near-dry farming, a testament to the estate’s dedication to quality, despite having the option of irrigation.
This wine estate represents a unique blend of traditional Sardinian viticulture and modern agricultural practices, making it an attractive investment for those seeking to enter the high-end wine market or expand their existing portfolio. The combination of its prestigious location, advanced facilities, and the potential for expansion offers a rare opportunity in one of Italy’s most celebrated wine regions.